Delwest Management is always looking for individuals dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience across all aspects of our business. Please check back often for open positions. Delwest Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Delwest Management is hiring for an Assistant Manager at its High Line Pointe luxury apartment complex. Summary: The Assistant Manager is a critical role within our Property team at Delwest. They assist the Community Manager in daily property operations, appearance, and function. The Assistant Manager helps oversee the property staff and vendors to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all community residents. The ideal person for this position should thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills. This role reports directly to the Community Manager and works closely with the rest of the community staff and residents. We expect all community staff to maintain a respectful and courteous manner with teammates and community residents, and to adhere to Delwest Management’s performance and procedure expectations. Responsibilities: Resident Relations and Retention
- Quickly and professionally respond to all resident needs and concerns.
- Assist with new resident leasing and tours.
- Accurately compute, charge, receive all deposit, rental, legal and/or damage funds.
- Design, implement, and encourage resident participation in community events.
- Manage all move-in and move-out process and inspections ensuring that both experiences are well planned and executed for residents.
- Enforce all community commitments and regulations to maintain a safe and responsible community.
- Accurately compute, collect, document and deposit resident security deposits, rental amounts, residential legal, banking, and/or damage fees.
- Obtain vendor services and products through Delwest Management Procedures.
- Oversee and consistently complete with detailed accuracy vendor invoices and property Pos.
- Compute, document, and submit resident move-in and move-out charges within Delwest Management’s time frame to Compliance Directors approval.
- Design, control, and/or review budget and account receivable documentation.
- Investigate, survey, and shop other properties in the neighborhood for comparison processing.
- Design and place advertising that will attract the public and program market.
- Receive applicant and housing applications and interview prospective residents.
- Accurately and courteously address incoming phone calls and questions about the properties and its programs.
- Understand competitor properties and assist in updating market rent.
- Ensure that all exterior marketing (balloons, flags, leasing signs) are clean and presentable for prospective residents.
- Plan and create monthly resident events and offerings.
- Assist with all resident, employee, and property safety and security concerns.
- Neatly and accurately prepare, maintain, and file documentation and paperwork.
- Conduct office functions in an organized and courteous manner.
- Assist with maintaining and upgrading all property appearance functions and components.
- Previous experience using RESMAN system
- At least 3 years of experience in a property management role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Previous experience with property accounting and leasing
- Previous experience with basic office skills and email etiquette
- Excellent communication, team, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and organizational skills
- Must be able to safely lift at least 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay range for this position is $38,000-$48,000/year
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and Sick Leave provided
- Room for advancement and growth opportunities
Luxury Apartment Community Housekeeper / Building Porter
Delwest Management is hiring at its Luxury Apartment Community located in the
Denver/Glendale area and is seeking to hire a fulltime Housekeeper/Porter.
In this role the Housekeeper/Porter will be responsible for:
- Following of cleaning schedule to include cleaning of clubhouse, amenities,
interior hallways and elevators
- Vacant apartment home cleaning
- Cleaning of exterior grounds and trash pickup
- Removing trash from collection areas and waste bins and relocating to dumpster locations
- Equipment inventory and proper storage
Past experience cleaning commercial buildings with a willingness to provide excellent customer service through the services they provide to the residents who reside there.
Must provide own transportation to the building and pass pre-employment background screening.