3555 West 64th Avenue
Denver, CO 80221
Denver, CO 80221
Affordable Living, Luxury Finishes
Located at West 64th and Lowell Boulevard, Baker School Apartments provides nearly 150 spacious and well-designed affordable housing units for residents of west Denver and Adams County. The one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments are in walking distance to Westminster Public Schools, the new Hyland Hills “Clear Creek Valley Park,” Jim Baker Reservoir, Hidden Lakes Park, and Splashland Aquatic Center.
Resort-style amenities that distinguish Baker School Apartments from both affordable and market-rate options in the neighborhood include an on-site dog park, a playground and fitness center. In addition, Delwest has partnered with Unison Housing Partners and Growing Home to offer a number of wraparound services, resources and programming for residents, including a pop-up health clinic, teaching kitchen, classroom and community center. The apartments also feature granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a full-sized washer and dryer set.
Delwest sourced funding through HOME Investment Partnership Program Funds made available through the Community Development Division of Adams County and Division of Housing/DOLA, State of Colorado. Homes are available to residents making just 60% of the area median income (AMI).
Highlights & History
Completion Date: 2018
- 142 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units (881 avg. sq. ft.)
- 4.3 acres
- 249 parking spaces
- Energy-star appliances, double pane windows, LED lighting
- High-proficiency elevators
- High-efficiency plumbing
- Solar-powered common areas
- Walking distance to Westminster Public Schools
- Convenient access to I-76, Route 287 (Federal Boulevard) and Route 36 (the Denver-Boulder Turnpike)
- Unison Housing Partners
- Growing Home
- Baker School Apartments Offer Affordable Housing in Adams County | CBS
- Delwest Partners With Area Leaders to Provide Services at New Affordable Housing Development | Housing Colorado
- Two Affordable Housing Projects Get Underway in Adams County, Westminster | Denver Post
- County Celebrates Affordable Housing Apartment Complex Groundbreaking With Delwest | Adams County Government Center