Park Hill 4100
Convenience and Community
Accessible Luxury in the Heart of Denver
Delwest developed Park Hill 4100 to offer all of the convenience of central Denver with all of the community of a small town. With fresh and modern design, high-end finishes, fireplaces, patios and golf course views, the luxury rentals at Park Hill 4100 will make you feel immediately at home.
Nestled in Park Hill Village, each of the 24 properties also feature complete access to a state-of-the-art clubhouse, with a full kitchen, meeting room, pool, spa and fitness center perfect for anyone looking for a high-impact workout, a low-impact swim date or something in between.
Only a few miles from downtown and a few steps from a new Light Rail station, the location could not be more suitable for Denver’s on-the-go, urbane and outdoors-oriented population. Be on I-70, I-25 or the neighboring golf course within minutes and enjoy all that this wonderful state has to offer.
Highlights & History
Year Built: 2008
- 1 + 2 bedroom units
- High-end finishes
- Hardwood floors
- Breakfast nook
- Open living room and spacious bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Garage and/or reserved parking spaces
- 2500-sq.-ft. clubhouse with pool, kitchen, spa, gym and meeting room
- Tot Lot
- Iron-gate, highly secure entrance
- Beautifully landscaped front courtyard
- EEB, Energy Efficient Building
- Adjacent to beautiful and accessible golf course
- Minutes from Light Rail stop or highway access
- Easy commute to downtown and Cherry Creek