Delwest: Redefining Real Estate
[idx-platinum-widget id=”12721-29119″ ]
Historical Homes | Modern Amenities
Projects in Metro Denver
Delwest is a company that understands the tradition and history of Denver. In an effort to both modernize and protect our shared legacy of real estate properties around the metro area, Delwest launched a comprehensive redevelopment initiative in 2009.
The majority of the 400+ homes that Delwest has remodeled now include expansive floor plans, custom lighting, state-of-the-art finishes (including stainless steel, marble, chrome, and designer paint), walk-in closets, and full Chef’s kitchens with the latest appliances. These residences are perfectly suited for discerning families, couples or singles that love to entertain, display collected artworks or relax in all of the comforts a high-end home has to offer.
Rather than follow the “get it done and get it done cheap” mentality of many Denver area developers, Delwest takes its time with each property, even redoing plumbing, electrical and windows to ensure that residents enjoy the benefits for years to come. By focusing on the infrastructure as much as the aesthetics, Delwest is able to raise the standards of the home to the point of putting our name on it. And that’s a high standard indeed.
Highlights & History
- Quartz and marble finishes
- Designer paint
- Custom lighting
- Stainless steel appliances
- Multiple bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Open, light-filled floor plans
- Patios, gardens, yards and sprinkler systems
- Wired for Internet access
- Central air conditioning
- Located in luxury, family-friendly neighborhoods including Park Hill and Cherry Creek
- Walking distance to fine dining, rural trails, parks and other Denver attractions
- Top school districts
- Easy commutes to central Denver locations
- Double-pane windows
- Energy-efficient appliances