4000 North Albion Street
Denver, CO 80216
Denver, CO 80216
Lux Apartments in a Prime Location
Park Hill 4000 is a crown jewel of the historic Park Hill neighborhood, featuring both market-rate and affordable 168 one- and two-bedroom units for discerning Denverites. This $25M transit-oriented multifamily development is perfectly equipped for busy families and singles, and includes washers and driers, luxury finishes and balconies to enjoy the tremendous Rocky Mountain and golf course views.
Spa-like features include a clubhouse with complimentary WiFi, billiards table, 24-hour fitness center, year-round hot tub and a swimming pool with submerged sundeck.
Located adjacent to Colorado Boulevard and I-70, Park Hill 4000 also offers convenient commuting options via the RTD FasTracks station at 40th Street and Colorado.
Highlights & History
Completion Date: 2014
- 168 1 + 2 bedroom units (995 avg. sq. ft.)
- Seven 3-story buildings (24 units each)
- 7.5 acres
- 2500-sq.-ft. clubhouse with pool, hot tub, kitchen, gym, meeting room, lounge area and fireplace
- Built to meet and exceed Xcel Energy’s Efficient Building (EEB) program standards
- Adjacent to Park Hill golf course
- Minutes from RTD Light Rail stop and I-70 access
- Easy commute to downtown and Cherry Creek
- Unison Housing Partners
- Growing Home
- Baker School Apartments Offer Affordable Housing in Adams County | CBS
- Delwest Partners With Area Leaders to Provide Services at New Affordable Housing Development | Housing Colorado
- Two Affordable Housing Projects Get Underway in Adams County, Westminster | Denver Post
- County Celebrates Affordable Housing Apartment Complex Groundbreaking With Delwest | Adams County Government Center