Delwest Development Corp. (“Delwest” or “We”) respects your privacy and understands that you care about how your personal information is collected and used. We encourage you to read through our information handling practices as described below so you understand our commitment to your privacy and how you can participate in the process.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. This may include information you provide by filling in forms on our website when requesting further services or additional information.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. This information helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- From third parties.
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To connect you with real estate agents in order to facilitate sales.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Delwest’s assets, whether as a going concern or as party of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Delwest about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to connect you with a real estate agent to facilitate a sale.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Delwest, our customers, or others.